WASH AND WAX
When was the last time you waxed your car? Has it been a few months or even a few years?
Maybe you just purchased a new vehicle and want to make sure your paint gets off on the right foot.
If so, then a wash and wax is a great option for you. Not only will you see a big difference in the appearance, but you’ll be able to feel the smoothness and slickness of the paint once we’re done with the service.
A lot of our customers love this service as it doesn’t take much time to perform, but the results that you get really make your paint pop.
Here is the cleaning process:
1) Clean wheels, tires, and fenders with a variety of brushes to reach all areas.
2) Thorough hand wash of vehicle including cleaning the door jambs, gas cap, and remove bugs off front end.
3) Clay bar paint to remove stuck on dirt and debris (your paint will feel really smooth).
4) Apply a layer of wax or sealant to all painted surfaces by hand or machine for shine and protection.
5) Dress tires to make them shine (they’ll be dry to the touch once applied).
6) Clean exterior glass and windows to give you crystal clear vision.
If you’d like your car to go through a car transformation, then check out our Full Interior Service. Everything in your interior will be cleaned to the best condition possible. So now the exterior and interior of your car will look amazing!
Do you come to me?
Yes, we’re mobile so we’d clean clean the interior at your home, apartment, or work location. It makes life much easier for you
What kind of wax do you use?
We have a few brands we use like Meguiar’s and Chemical Guys. So it comes down to what we’re working on and what we decide is best fitting.
How long will the wax last?
It’s all depends how you store your car. If it’s garaged at work and at home 80% of the time, then it can last between four to six months. If you have your car sitting out in the sun, cold, and rain 100% of the time, then maybe you can get three months out of it.
Also, if you wash your car with dish soap, then you’ll start stripping the protective layer of wax off your paint.
Do you need access to water?
If we’re working at your home location, then if possible, we’ll use the water spigot you have. If we’re working at an apartment or your work location, we have our own water supply that we use. Regardless, we can get the job done!
Does this remove scratches from my paint?
Applying a wax will hide the micro-light swirls and scratches in your paint. They’re essentially “filled in” with the wax which creates more shine. So technically it does hide the reallllly light scratches, but it does not actually remove any of them.